יום שני, 28 בפברואר 2011

Israel Map 2011

What are the geographical coordinates of Israel?
Latitude of Israel: 31º30´ North of the Equator
Longitude of Israel: 34º45´ East of Greenwich
What is the official name of Israel?
conventional long form: State of Israel
conventional short form: Israel
local short form: Yisra'el
local long form: Medinat Yisra'el .
A map of Israel, Middle East. Click to see the map on MSN Maps & Directions
 
Does this map work on iPhone 4? I am looking for the latest iGo My Way Israel 1.3.5 for iPhone 4. I downloaded this onto my Mac desktop but don't know what to do with it now. Could someone please help me. Thanks!

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

 
Copyright © 2011 Israel Backpackers™ All Rights Reserved - Powered By Google Blog Search - Index By Google - * Tel-Aviv hostels * Israel hostels * guest houses on coastline of Israel * Haifa hostels * cheap hostels Jerusalem * backpacker hostels * dorms * kibbutz hotels * youth hostels Tel Aviv * View My Backpacking Israel - the prime location on the Web for Hiking, Backpacking and Independent Travel to Israel and the Holy Land. Optimized On Blekko
Share