יום שלישי, 5 באפריל 2011

Backpacker in Papua

Backpacker in Papua - Papua, backpacker budget, is it possible?
Hi Folks,


Flying out of Philippines, I will most likely be headed to Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia).


I do not think I it will be possible to get a Indonesian visa so most likely I will be getting a 30 day visa at a border crossing.


I am looking at Papua, and am wondering what the real costs are. I see accommodation is affordable. But movement is not. As in due to its infrastructure it's near impossible to see anything independently. Meaning tours are one of the only option. How true is this? And I am guessing this is out of most backpacker style low end budgets?


I am at the planning stages, and looking to see some off the beaten path places, that are within my budget. And trying to avoid tourist beach spots as best as possible while in Indonesia.


One last thing, am I right in saying a tourist visa cannot be extended? And, if so, once you leave, how long do you have to be out of the country before being allowed another on arrival visa?


Thanks


Dave
 
Copyright © 2011 Israel Backpackers™ All Rights Reserved - Powered By Google Blog Search - Index By Google - * Tel-Aviv hostels * Israel hostels * guest houses on coastline of Israel * Haifa hostels * cheap hostels Jerusalem * backpacker hostels * dorms * kibbutz hotels * youth hostels Tel Aviv * View My Backpacking Israel - the prime location on the Web for Hiking, Backpacking and Independent Travel to Israel and the Holy Land. Optimized On Blekko
Share