יום ראשון, 27 במרץ 2011

Backpacking Amsterdam

Backpacking Amsterdam : Amsterdam – My favorite city in Europe, I’ve been to Amsterdam countless times and even lived there briefly in 2006. I won’t lie – the first time around, I came for the parties, the fun, and the “coffee shops,” but I stayed because of the canals, beautiful buildings, great scenery, and friendly locals. There’s a lot more to Amsterdam than “coffee shops,” red lights, and Van Gogh. Get to know the city and its beauty will overwhelm you.


Backpacking Amsterdam Maps And Route


Lihat Peta Lebih Besar
 
Copyright © 2011 Israel Backpackers™ All Rights Reserved - Powered By Google Blog Search - Index By Google - * Tel-Aviv hostels * Israel hostels * guest houses on coastline of Israel * Haifa hostels * cheap hostels Jerusalem * backpacker hostels * dorms * kibbutz hotels * youth hostels Tel Aviv * View My Backpacking Israel - the prime location on the Web for Hiking, Backpacking and Independent Travel to Israel and the Holy Land. Optimized On Blekko
Share